I felt like this project really showed me my own improvement throughout the year. This project did not pose many challenges because this type of style I am already familiar with. I like the colors and style that I used in this Logotype. This Logotype is a huge improvement from my last Logotype at the start of the school year.
In this photo I edited it so that it looked like this photo was taken by an older camera. I used a tutorial that I
found (http://www.photoshopessentials.com/photo-effects/old-photo/page-7.php). I made a few judgement
calls as well with making this tutorial work better for this image.
-Do you feel this illustration shows improvement from your previous illustration? Why or why not?
– Yes, because now we have more experience with the program and can maximize the features that this software provides.
-What was the biggest challenge you faced in completing this project? What did you do to address it?
– How to make the colors flow I addressed it by tweaking colors and shapes.
-What changes would you make to the actual project/requirements if any?
-What do you plan to take away from this (skills, techniques, tools in the software, etc.) project that you can apply to future projects?
– A better understanding of how to use the blob brush and better use of the pen tool as well.
Here are some suggestions for your first post.
- You can find new ideas for what to blog about by reading the Daily Post.
- Add PressThis to your browser. It creates a new blog post for you about any interesting page you read on the web.
- Make some changes to this page, and then hit preview on the right. You can always preview any post or edit it before you share it to the world.